What is PayPal Credit?
- PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases.
How do I select PayPal Credit as my payment method?
- There are two ways to choose PayPal Credit. If a merchant has a PayPal Credit button at checkout, you can simply choose that option. If you don’t see a PayPal Credit button, check out with PayPal. Then you’ll have the option to select PayPal Credit as your payment method.
- Please be aware that you cannot combine Paypal Credit with any other payment methods when making your payment.
How do I apply for PayPal Credit?
- Applying for PayPal Credit is easy. Simply complete our short application form and, if approved and once you accept the Credit Agreement, you’ll have a credit limit linked to your PayPal account almost straight away.
How can I avoid paying any interest on purchases?
- If your purchase is made on a conditional purchase promotional offer such as 0% p.a. interest for 4 months, you can avoid interest charges by paying your balance in full before the expiration date.
- The easiest way to track this information is to review the 'Promotional Purchases' section of your online statement.